Human Resources Assistant
The HR Assistant will provide support in managing the daily operations of the HR department, serving as a confidential administrative assistant. The HR Assistant will interact with all levels of employees and management, therefore exceptional communications skills are essential.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date personnel records for all employees
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR Manager
- Assist in payroll preparation by ensuring accuracy of time and attendance data
- Process electronic documentation for HR processes such as new hire onboarding, FMLA administration, benefits enrollment, etc.
- Draft correspondence, reports and documents for HR Manager
- Interact with employees to define, prioritize, and assist with HR tasks and deadlines
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of state and federal labor laws
- Strong attention to detail along with organizational, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
Other Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of one year of experience in human resources, payroll or full cycle recruiting required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
About Ash Properties
Ash Properties is a locally owned real estate development company specializing in the leasing, management and development of commercial, retail, storage, and office space properties. No matter which bridge you cross in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas, you will surely find a retail center owned, leased, and operated by Ash Properties. For over 40 years, we have offered exceptional space for rent through leasing, management and construction of successful properties in Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, and Clay County.