Ash Properties is seeking a full-time Day Porter to upkeep aportfolio of commercial properties. The Day Porter will be responsible forlight maintenance and general grounds keeping duties in order to maintain andenhance the curb appeal of their assigned properties.
The Porter must be able to: walk for periods greater thanone (1) hour, climb stair and ladders, kneel/squat for up to 30 minutes,bend/twist/turn at neck and waist, lift and carry up to 60 lbs, and reachoverhead.
- Remove and dispose of trash and debris on property grounds and parking areas (e.g. cigarette butts, litter, pet droppings, etc.)
- Remove trash and replace liners in public trash cans
- General upkeep of public areas such as removal of cobwebs, dusting surfaces, sweeping, mopping, polishing, etc.
- Routine cleanings of office areas, restrooms, corridors, and stairways
- Light landscaping such as pulling weeds
- Identify and report any observed safety hazards and maintenance concerns
Compensation & Benefits include: Hourly wage, PTO, paidholidays, health insurance, vision & dental, life insurance, and 401K
Ash Properties is a locally owned real estate development company specializing in the leasing, management and development of commercial, retail, storage, and office space properties. No matter which bridge you cross in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas, you will surely find a retail center owned, leased, and operated by Ash Properties. For over 40 years, we have offered exceptional space for rent through leasing, management and construction of successful properties in Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, and Clay County.